Monday 5 June 2023

Banking Glossary

  • Banking Glossary

  • Vocabulary WordDefinition Example Sentence
    StatementA document that shows the amounts of money that you have received or spent
    My bank statement will prove if you have paid me or not.
    InvestmentThe act of using money to make more moneyHis real estate investment is helping him make more money.
    BranchThe physical location of banking corporationFirst Bank has six branches around town.
    PayeeA person or organization money is paid to Always write the name of the payee  on a check.
    Bank feesA sum of money paid to use the services of a bankI had to pay a bank fee when I used my credit card abroad.
    Wire/Electronic transferA digital way to send  money from one bank to another. I don't have any cash, so I will send you an electronic transfer.
    Safety deposit boxA special metal box kept in a bank where money and valuable items are storedShe keeps her expensive jewelry in a safety deposit box.



















Source : Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment